Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Friday, July 10, 2009

Antiques

TheOldGent that I work for popped out with this while we sat on the patio watching the local flora & fauna:

“A bluebird flew into the barber shop
It crapped on the razor
and it crapped on the strop
It would’a crapped on me
but I run too fast”

I asked him if that was from when he was a kid? He confirmed. That puts it at about 1930. Who says they weren’t bold, daring and innovative in them olden days?

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 1/26/2018 3:07 PM, Blogger Brian Lee Ritter said...

I heard it this way in high school:
A bluebird flew into the barber shop.
Wiped his ass on the razor strop.
Lathered it up with the lathering can.
And said “shave my ass Mr. Barber Man”.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home