Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Sunday, June 07, 2009

I learned something today

Watching “Coronation Street” gives me major anxiety. 94% of the characters are criminally stupid or sociopathic or completely self involved and self indulgent. Waiting to see the results of the completely bad behavior is a total car crash. So what? Am I supposed to take a pill just to watch my favourite show? No, that would be also criminally stupid. The alternative? Do I have to quit my (relatively harmless) Sunday indulgence as well as so many other favourite activities? Feh. Double feh.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 6/09/2009 11:38 AM, Anonymous conwayUBU said...

Just sing along with me...It's oooonly make believe...

work verification: daybde --

a daybed folded up the wrong way

 
At 6/27/2009 4:49 PM, Blogger Stella Magdalen said...

Oddly I've been seeing a bit of Conway lately thanks to "Family Guy". That hair is completely surreal. That would probably give me anxiety in any large quatity as well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home