Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Monday, June 01, 2009

AM Earworm

Vibrator Dependent - Mojo Nixon
("She's vibrator dependant
Don't want me in it
Says I don'tmake the right noise")
Unfortunately Living On a Prayer keeps sneaking in and through as well.

I have been thinking about Mojo quite a bit for about two weeks now. I even went so far as to Wiki him last week. Skid Roper as well. I feel like something is up with him. Maybe he will stop promoting/imbibing alcohol as much and return to his mushroom maniac roots and make a comeback. When I licked him, (yeah you heard me) he was still the old Mojo. Later when I saw him again I was dismayed at his whole set being an ad for booze. Too much playing for the college crowd I suspect. I had no more desire to lick him 'cause when booze comes through the skin, it’s HORRIBLE!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home