Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Monday, August 10, 2009

Heat wave causes brain freeze

I am in the middle of writing something interesting, but yesterdays heat wave made everything come to a shuddering halt. Even the classic chocolate malt that I got to try to make myself not a stupid, bitchy, zomboid would not initially digest and just slooshed around inside me for a couple hours adding to my misery. By the time I got it relatively cool in here I was braindead.
Today I will try to write at work, where there is AC and everything is it’s own seperate entity because it’s not stuck together with hot moisture and where I can be soothed by cool, papery whispers, of air tendrils.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home