Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Friday, August 07, 2009

Werewolves of Camden

OK, everybody knows a werewolf can be killed with a silver knife or bullet. But what about silver-plate? I mean how many people do you know who have a solid silver knife just hanging around? But almost everybody has some pitted up, crappy old silver-plated silverware in the kitchen junk drawer. If silver-plate would do, could you even just thunk him with a spoon?
And if that works then why couldn’t I just triumphantly toss the silver unicorn necklace I got for my thirteenth birthday over his head? Or pop him in the third eye with that giant clunker of a silver and turquoise ring from 1974?
Where would one go to find these things out ahead of time?
Because I certainly don’t want my corpse to be discovered wearing that shit, with a tarnished, ten cent, yard sale, spoon in my hand.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 8/07/2009 11:56 AM, Blogger Watson Woodworth said...

I thought the unicorn charm had to pierce the werewolf's heart.

 
At 8/07/2009 6:46 PM, Anonymous MRUBU said...

It's my understanding that the silver just makes the item effective -- i.e. it might burn on touch but it would only kill if a normal person might be killed -- shot in the heart or stabbed in the guts, etc. In other words picture attacking Nigel with stainless....

tell me the word verification isn't urowang...

 
At 8/10/2009 11:31 PM, Blogger Stella Magdalen said...

This is why I should just bite 'em. With all this silver in my mouth it should do fine.

 
At 8/14/2009 11:55 AM, Anonymous LonUBU said...

Then THEY will turn into a Stella!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home