Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Thursday, February 03, 2011

Oil Pulling Diary: Day Three

I was told that I am doing this wrong. That I’m meant to be using a tablespoon as opposed to a teaspoon of oil. Cripes, no wonder people struggle so much with this. I’m sticking with a teaspoon for now, unless I really cease seeing any results. Cheaper that way too. Not that I’m using fancy, schmancy, organic, cold pressed oil. Just plain sesame that I buy at the Korean grocery.
Still, no more significant change in teeth whitening, but lungs and sinuses remain clearer. I seem to be smoking a little less as well. Possibly, (probably) from having to wait basically a half hour to start each day.
I also just realized that I have totally gotten out of the habit of spellcheck. Going back to edit previous entries now.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home