Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Thursday, March 01, 2012

Potty Mouth

I am become more and more convinced that the driving force in all societies pretty much boils down to who cleans the toilets and why. And as far as I can see most of modern culture has been a concerted effort by white men to yell “not it!” I used to think social order was pretty much driven by access to pussy but this theory has a correlation in that prime pussy is rarely found in the company of janitors.

Since it has been increasingly difficult to force minorities, women and subjugated cultures to do the deed I’ve noticed a new trend, which is to train “the mentally deficient” into this position. While on the one hand I think it’s great to provide job training for the developmentally disabled or persons with severe mental illnesses, I have issues with assuming that the scut work of society is the perfect niche from which they can can contribute. It’s a bit too “Brave New World” to feel really comfortable.

No one wants to be the “it” in this situation. So in the vein of “if they can put a man on the moon...”
If they can invent a self cleaning oven, why can’t they invent a self cleaning toilet?

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 3/02/2012 9:44 AM, Blogger Watson Woodworth said...

I do remember a few months back when Newt Gingrich (while pretending to run for president) came up with the idea of poor children cleaning toilets for rich ones. (with the added bonus of no longer having to pay a janitor to do it).
I'm sure he thinks all the poor moon kids should clean all the toilets up there on the moon as well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home