Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Monday, July 25, 2005

"I see the city's ripped backside"



Pheewwww!
If you have happened to have read the Amber books you’ll know somewhat what I mean when I say that was a hell ride. It’s not that it was bad, it was that we shot through so many emotional and physical worlds so fast, that it became quite dizzying. Add altered sleep and food schedules, the sights, sounds and smells of childhood memories and its a bowl of surreal stew. I have so much new historical, intellectual, insider, and heavy information that the chewing process should be going on for several years.
That seems to be my process. Information is like a good wad of Bazooka. I chew it and chew it then blow a bubble of conclusions. I hold that until it collapses, then chew it over some more. Bubble after bubble forms and the viscosity of each is informed by the previous ones.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home