Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Well, there’s good news and there’s bad news


First test in math, A-. First test in piano, 105 out of a hundred, (5 extra credit).
First English paper seems to have gone over well, second one is printed and ready to turn in tomorrow and then there’s Biology, which sucks my butt. I am so screwed.
Geez I fell asleep in the middle of trying to write this! I think I was doing spell check and then I remember looking at the blank page where I must’ve leaned on the scroll and then I just went out, sigh....

2 Comments:

At 9/13/2005 4:49 PM, Blogger Watson Woodworth said...

I actually liked biology, which I feel is all about connections, but I really don't like math or spelling, which are about static things that are never going to change. It's hard to find abstractions in fixed things.

 
At 9/13/2005 11:40 PM, Blogger Stella Magdalen said...

I would have responded earlier but, surprise, I was doing 5 hours of biology homework.
See, this is why I cook and you hook up things!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home