Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Friday, November 18, 2005

I've got Friday on my mind, and it's making me nervous

I get really, really, antsy on Fridays. I move from project to project always feeling like I’m waiting for something or expecting something or like I should be doing more, more, more. I bounce all over the net looking for email and inspiration.
I read, I smoke, I watchTV, I check the papers, I write, I shop.
I don’t know, it’s just part of the anxiety thing. Fridays are just anxiety day.
So what’s my solution? I think I’ll have a cup of tea, crank it just a little higher, then play some Rock-n-Roll and wear it out.

Lizardbreath just brought over some amazing asparagus pasta so I don’t have to cook and that’s awesome. So all I really have to do is practice and do what strikes me. OK here I go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home