Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Monday, November 14, 2005

See that picture farther down? That's her.


Phew, what a frickin’ weekend. One of the dogs I sit became horribly, dangerously, ill. I get back from 2 hours at the vet and the message on the machine is call and the word is “you’re old friend died” and my guts are infected, again.
Saturday an oppressive miasma was occluding me and I was in a literal fog. It wasn’t until hours and hours later when it occurred to me to run releases on it, that I cleared it. But by then my response was to just pass out. It had been around too long and drained too much. I could only try to sleep fitfully for 10 hours next to the sick dog.
Sunday the dog was better, somewhat miraculously, considering that they had psychologically prepped me to have to take her to ER and probably perform euthanasia on her that night.
I was better energetically too, so I just tended dogs and tried to write a story for here, do chores, laundry and cook.
That’s all. Now I have to focus on homework, I just wrote a 2 page paper, and I need to now really crank on math and bio to have the prep work for the tests in each ready for Wednesday. No bio lab for 2 weeks! I have to betake myself to the Natural History Museum though and do a lab there sometime over the break.
Then a little patient sitting on Saturday, school on Monday and then off for the week.
I’ll be dog sitting again for a few days over the holiday too but.... I can swing that.
I’m contemplating goin’ down to Howe, Indiana this Sunday too, to hang out with the Oliver Blades family in a little pre-holiday, holiday thang. It’s quite a slice of Americana and a nostalgia trip for me, it’s the Grandma and the cousins and the dogs and the big long table and the both comfortable and uncomfortable. I’m thinking about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home