Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Friday, November 04, 2005

For me to have accomplished this, is really cool

I converted some of our stuff to Mp3 and got it uploaded onto our new myspace site, over there on the right. It’s the link that says The Bottom 99.
Feedback is appreciated.
EDIT: If the player doesn't load or shows an error, just hit refresh

2 Comments:

At 11/04/2005 7:04 PM, Blogger Watson Woodworth said...

Hot damn! Loved the guitars on Orion. I'm definately getting a 1970 vibe and think I get what you're looking for in the keyboards. Sadly, I neither own an instrument or play a note.
You've got a great set of pipes.

 
At 11/04/2005 7:27 PM, Blogger Stella Magdalen said...

Cool, thanks for listening! The 2nd guitar is overdubbed so it's not quite so thick and chewy live.
Someday we'll have the lineup we desire!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home