Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Hyperlinks aren't us

New boots = looks cool, makes blisters

Wednesday = Another major bio test, why study more? I get it intuitively but I’ll never remember the terms correctly. This one covers patterns of inheritance, DNA biology and technology, control of gene replication and cancer, evolution of life and diversity, and just a little bit left over from the previous units on meiosis and mitosis. We are talking 4 fat chapters and some. And you just can never tell if the questions will hit the parts you get or are hazy on. So - it feels like I’m more hazy than usual other than the common sense parts.
I got food poisoning from the pizza there yesterday and so was not studying yesterday. Whatever, I’ve stopped stressing about these things and will just try to keep making up for any bad test scores with all my other efforts like lab stuff. I think I’ll still pass unless it gets worse from here...... I’m not even gonna take my bio book with to try to study more, I think I'll focus on math and piano today. And have a light book bag.

Food poisoning = keep taking my own lunch and give up on the Tuesday pizza treat for lunch.

Really curly hair = My Dad’s family has some extremely dominant alleles.

Friday = Last day to submit to the literary magazine

Dec 17 = Our big show at The Berkely Front, 2 sets - with the incomparable Sean Ike opening. Very exciting. All you Farmington, Franklin, Redford, Walled Lake, Southfield, Ypsi and Ann Arbor folks should come check us out. It’s inexpensive and we REALLY need the support. If you like early Sabbath, or The Doors, or Sonic Youth you might appreciate the music. It’s sort of modern, heavy, white boy, psychedelic, jazz tinged, blues with a big, smoky, throaty, tenor, woman up front.
It’s listed at:
www.myspace.com/thebottom99
Do I have to explain my lack of ability with hyper links again? Someday, someone will show me and be all like DUh that’s easy isn’t it? But until that day....

Oops I have a bus to catch, and a shower to take, whoops.

2 Comments:

At 11/01/2005 7:21 PM, Blogger Amanda said...

Hi there, ignore this if you can't be bothered but...if I can do hyperlinks I'm sure anyone can. This is how I do it

Hit create new post in blogger, Look at the top of the little window where you type in your post. You will see B for bold, i for italic and then a little icon which looks like a chain link

Open a new window and go to the page that you want to link to and select the url and cut/copy it

http://maketeanotwar.blogspot.com/

Then switch to the page where you are creating a new post, type in the words that you want to use as your linking phrase eg Make Tea Not War then highlight/select this phrase, hit the little link icon, and a box will come up prompting you to enter the url you want to link to

Paste in the url and voila

Make Tea Not War

(It doesn't work in comments btw- I just did that hyperlink in blogger then cut and pasted it here)

 
At 11/01/2005 11:08 PM, Blogger Stella Magdalen said...

That is truly so cool. Thanks so much! I will definitely try this out as soon as I get a couple minutes to myself to muck about with it

 

Post a Comment

<< Home