Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Don't even blink




I was going to just try to catch a nap on the bus. I was so tired. But then I started staring into the woods at the side of the road seeing water, rock walls, squirrels running around and everywhere the bazillion of colours and absences of colours all jumbled. Then I looked at the sky and it was so completely clear and so very, very blue.
Then at the river I saw 5 swans a-swimming and 7 hawks circling. Honestly, I did.
And yes the obnoxious song started playing in my head too.
Except they might have been buzzards. I don’t usually see hawks in that large of a group.
Anyway, just everywhere I looked there was just so much amazing stuff to see that I couldn’t look away. I couldn’t even read my book.
And for the first time I actually made my transfer and got home at a reasonable time. Now if I could only stay awake long enough to memorize Mendel’s Laws.

1 Comments:

At 10/20/2005 8:32 AM, Blogger Stella Magdalen said...

Fantastic! Other than picking up on "The Sun Shine"
(I think) I dont speak German so I couldnt read the rest, but here we say -"Great minds think alike"
The light has been amazing lately, I LOVE fall.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home