Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Thursday, October 13, 2005

She weighs more than a duck, ergo she’s a witch


Let’s see what else? Oh ya, the medieval instrument of torture.
This is the stupid thing I have to wear at night because I have Plantar’s Fasciitis.
In english that means my right foot hurts like the devil a lot and it somehow is related to some big nerve on the bottom of my foot. It frequently feels like the inside of my foot is trying to fold itself over, how obnoxious is that?
Well it’s really obnoxious because in the morning I take it off and it hurts more than ever, so, is this actually helping?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home