Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

spelling corrections

Hey just want to tip youse off - suspect device is back after his hiatus. Apparently he was working for FEMA and will start having some stories about what’s going on down there now. So start catching his blog over the next little while. It’s linked over there on the right.

Also, I dreamed that I was singing Astronomy Domine and playing electric guitar with a big old upright Bass bow in a little bitty orchestra.

And, apparently yesterday I could not for the life of me remember how to spell exercise but I do remember today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home