Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Be careful what you wish for....



I wish I could have surreptitiously photographed the woman on the bus sitting all the way at the back with a huge, huge mass of hair in tiny braids pulled down over her face, text messaging on her phone.

I wish I had just turned around and photographed the incredible purple flowers out in front of the school while I was photographing the clouds. Why didn’t I just take a few more? I couldn’t really have felt that self-conscious, could I?

I wish I had cleaned the lens before snapping.

I wish I had known more precisely how much I want to know when I was younger, so I could have gotten a little more rounded education then. The streets were a good classroom and laboratory but were not, by any means, well rounded.

I wish more of that cabal would get indicted, and investigated instead of sworn in.

I wish ice cream was on the bottom of the food pyramid.

I wish most days were as beautiful as today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home