Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

OPERATION EDEN

I added another link, again I’m justifying linkage because it is a photo documentary of Katrina’s wake. It’s by a photographer named Siege and it’s just a wonderment.
You can also send him money, which since Warren Ellis vouched for him, I did. It seems like especially if you’re like me and don’t have much to give, giving it directly so no bureaucratic paper shuffler gets his cut off the top, or so no politician stashes it in their basement is a better way to go, fuck a tax write off or whatever, I can live without that one.

2 Comments:

At 9/28/2005 9:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for introducing me to Operation Eden. I hope more people follow your advice and go there.

Todd Vodka
www.blithelywego.blogspot.com

 
At 9/28/2005 9:26 AM, Blogger Stella Magdalen said...

Well thanks for thanking me, but the credit really goes to Warren Ellis for being so very cool and putting it on his site.
But I share your hopes re people going there and seeing his work though, this makes it so very real and brings it home in a way big media can no longer accomplish.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home