Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Monday, September 19, 2005

The Beautiful Grandmother circa 1925


Here’s the problem with this computer. No, it’s not a mac vs pc thing. We’re strictly mac here. It’s a self discipline versus the amount of cool stuff out there. I have successfully self disciplined myself about so many things, (yeah I know, but I didn’t say tobacco did I?). But because the net is still in some ways a newer thing for me, I think I went online in 2001, I still don’t have the discipline systems in place. And unlike TV I can’t justify it because I can’t do 2 or 3 other things simultaneously. Well at least not during the writing and reading parts. During the secret vice parts I can accomplish a few other things. And no, I’m not going off into some masturbatory weirdness there, I’m talking about games.
So I AM going to stop now and come back later tonight because I simply must get 50 pages of math done by Wednesday and write a paper and read a couple chapters of Bio.
I AM I AM I AM I AM....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home