Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Suspect Device

I am in the process of attempting to add a link. Regular readers will already be familiar with my lack of technical savvy. This is one small piece of why I don’t have links, the other primary reason is that it (Linkage) has, to me, an unsavoury feeling of having to decide who to invite to your seventh grade party. Feelings are just bound to get hurt and I’d rather not do that spuriously, only if there is some Damn good reason for it.
But this link is a really important link. This person has important stuff to say about the whole New Orleans fiasco as well as the outlying areas. He’s there in it, he has an emergency preparedness background and he knows his shit.
http://suspect-device.blogspot.com/
He also happens to be an A2 ex-pat which is how I know him. He was in one of the best named bands around back in the day- The Voodoo Lawnmowers.
He is a pretty brilliant guy. Oh, and he also has a pretty good comic strip too.
But there is his URL in the meantime until I get my shit right.

6 Comments:

At 9/15/2005 8:25 AM, Blogger Stella Magdalen said...

Ha, it appeared, and ha, it actually works!!! Hah!
Maybe I'll add the only person to have ever linked me also?! Just to confer that singular honor on Nigel Patel.

 
At 9/15/2005 8:33 AM, Blogger Stella Magdalen said...

As usual I got a little over confident and over excited and then ran into difficulties, but I was able to fix it without calling someone......

 
At 9/15/2005 6:04 PM, Blogger Watson Woodworth said...

Took me months to figure all that stuff out.
Once I could I was just as happy as a cat running away with a stolen drinking straw.
Every time I see someone else links to me a little part of me thinks "See, finally I'm cool!".

 
At 9/16/2005 10:12 AM, Blogger Stella Magdalen said...

Oh you are cool my brother, you have Stella Magdalens word on that.
Did I ever tell you how I found your blog? It was when one of the youngsters was ragging on you about something.... something about suburbanites getting robbed in the city. He linked you, I followed, and ended up liking yours better. So there, bitchy youngsters.

 
At 9/16/2005 5:23 PM, Blogger Watson Woodworth said...

You found me from my feud with the "Cool People"! That's awesome!
I'm really glad that something good came out of that mess.

 
At 9/16/2005 5:34 PM, Blogger Stella Magdalen said...

Yup and yep

 

Post a Comment

<< Home