Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Cat-ass-trophy


Ahh the perfect nap. You’re dozy, you’re reading, you’re drifting. Then you go out for like 5 minutes and awaken really alert and refreshed.

So now I can attempt to get a few things done that have been hanging fire, like cleaning, like writing something other than papers, like folding my laundry, like listening to our demo’s-demo to see if it’s going to fly.
Living on pizza the last couple days, that makes one a little tired too, but some evenings I am just not cooking. Lucky for us we’ve got Anthony’s Chicago stuffed. Yum.
But I do have a good organic salad in the fridge, later I’ll attempt adding some veggies to the system. I’m sure that will only improve life.

I’m not holding my breath on my test results, after adding the 2 scores for the 2 practice tests I came out to 75%. I’m really sure I did not do that well on the actual test. especially as there were at least 12 questions on the part I studied least - cell components. Feh. I wish we’d get to the human body systems part I know LOTS about that.

Ya know how sometimes your cat will just stick their butt right in front of your face as if it was just the best thing ever?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home