Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Monday, October 03, 2005

Ok Ok I hear ya


Sorry I just completely forgot about a 4 page biology report draft due today. I never did get to math yet, and there's tons more bio to be done yet.

Sigh, I gave notice at my job. After developing a fresh infection in my guts this week, and having to go back on the antibiotics, as well as that the shoes necessary to keep my feet from dying while working cost $400 or more with the Dr. appointment. It’s just too much with school going on.
It’s been precisely 5 years this month. I actually like customer service so it makes me very sad. I always sort of dug being a shop girl, whether it was at the Tattoo studio or the market. At the studio I used to sweep out front at the start of the day and I just liked that. I liked tidying and talking to the people.
I seem to have a 5 year thing going on however. That seems to be about my limit. I also seem to have an October thing, I frequently start something new in October apparently.

The beef wellington was fantastic however. I cannot fathom how I pulled that off just flying by the seat of my pants. With simple steamed and buttered asparagus, baked potato, and sliced organic beefsteak tomatoes for accompaniment. Then finished with German chocolate cake as per the birthday boys request. If he’s not convinced of my (band and sobriety supporter) devotion by now, there’s no hope.

I received two e-mails yesterday informing me that 2 of my people have been diagnosed with cancer. My (only and distant) Uncle and my adored massage therapist.
WTF? I blame environmental pollution. This cancer thing is so whacked, the numbers are all skewed. Something is going terribly wrong here people.

OK well time for school and deal more with the dog friends. More later? Hmmm, we’ll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home