Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Monday, October 10, 2005

Just a quirky


I am nothing if not a creature of bad habits.
Some I am just not going to talk about, but some are right out in front available to be seen anyway. Such as easily offended, suspicious and hostile, quick to anger, chocoholicism, not much for physical activity, bad study habits, etc. etc.
But I’m realizing lately I have a newish bad habit which is likely to get me into trouble right away.
I’ve developed the habit of touching strangers. If I bump someone I touch them on the bumped spot while apologizing. I’ve noticed this because I’m now on the bus a lot and therefore am bumping people at a heretofore unknown rate.
I expect to get my ass kicked any day now.

We’re to do some Mozart and such for our next piano test, I’m excited. We’re starting to get into the good stuff. I really want to be able to play Jazz Piano. Just to be able to soothe myself.
Hey! I’m still trying to rid of this old clunker piano. Anybody out there want a beat up piano or a beat up Yamaha scooter?
I gotta figure out how to get on this freecycle thing. Radiolady, any advice?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home