Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Again? But that trick never works....

Things I didn’t see on the bus today - EVERYTHING, cus my teachers sick and Thursdays it’s my only class out there so I doon hafta go. Neeter neeter and alladat.
I’d like to think this is a little reward for not skipping bio lecture yesterday even though I was passing out tired. A 4 day weekend. Well, except for class tonight and work on Saturday.
Speaking of which I only have 2 Saturdays to go at the old J.O.B., then Lizardbreath called last night and said “I’m lost without you” so I'll be back hanging with the dogs and doing a sit down job again, posthaste.
Not to mention the nice little ego boon of feeling needed. All good.
Well I’m to lunch with Uncle Bunny to hear all about his fabulous trip to Hawaii so I’m gonna get up and about and have my precious mug’o’tea.
Supposedly some good fairy has left leek and potato soup on my porch as well, so I’ll need to see to that also.
Mmm leek and potato.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home