Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Oh and another thing

I’m actually feeling just a little ennui with my somewhat limited selection of blogs I peruse. While Operation Eden really was a thrill to find, and helped buck me up for awhile, many people don’t update a lot so it actually gets pretty limited on the daily basis. So I am hereby requesting that you tell me one your very most favourites, given that by now you should have some idea what and where my interests lie.
Because after all, I really need to spend more time indulging my bad habits and blowing off homework or I just won’t be able to keep up quite the proper maintenance level of self flagellation, right?

4 Comments:

At 10/12/2005 5:10 PM, Blogger Watson Woodworth said...

Lately I've been liking Drinks Well With Others or you could risk getting sucked into all the Pezland blogs. That one is Aral Peppermint Patty Pez and she seems to be the instigator of an extended family of bloggers. I'm also a Make Tea Not War fan.
Hope that will help you to avoid your studies productively.

 
At 10/13/2005 8:41 AM, Blogger Stella Magdalen said...

I do actually have Make tea and Godless Mom on my bookmarks from your links.
I have wondered what all this Pez stuff was for awhile. (I noticed them all over the comments in godless mom too) I suppose I'll have to check it now.
And interesting that you mention Drinks Well because I noticed it on yours recently and thought "that seems a little odd for Nigel" so it had already piqued my curiosity
So thanks for the heads up!

 
At 10/13/2005 5:13 PM, Blogger Watson Woodworth said...

I think Drinks Well is part of my Id side showing through. Also, like most people in Al-Anon, I'm attracted to the drinker's personality. Even though I should know better, they just seem so exciting and fun.

 
At 10/13/2005 6:07 PM, Blogger Stella Magdalen said...

See now that's very interesting to me, as I'm one of "lucky 2%ers" you may have heard about. I've always been able to kick whatever was giving me problems without a program or placement. And I additionally did tons of self work, so I didn't end up a dry drunk or a clean junkie or whatever, as well.
The reason I mention that is that drunks, junkies and tweakers annoy me to no end now. And I'm not one bit interested in talking to them (especially face to face when they're using Yrcchhh). So I find that very interesting to add to my store of knowledge for when I have a practice in that field.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home