Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Saturday, October 15, 2005

"I saw a picture of you"


I can tell I’ve gotten off my consistent good meds schedule, as I woke up an hour and a half early, after staying up too late, with the weird, apocalyptic and sad dreams. I wonder how much of Revelations bad blood sugar is responsible for.
Now don’t scoff, it could really be so. I was freaking out for a long time over the fact that I was clearly going insane but only in my sleep. So I finally decided to say something to my Dr. about it and she was all like “oh yeah, classic symptoms, blahblahblah, no big deal”.
Meanwhile I’m dreaming about diarrheic dying kittens, volcanos popping off on such regular rhythmic intervals, that we can feel it under our feet in Atlanta, (why was I dreaming I was in Atlanta? I don’t know, ask my pancreas), trying to SCUBA into creepy Lovecraftian fissures, and Oliver and I as children, (possibly siblings) being separated when the old crazy Aunt dies and trying to decide what to pack in our little backpacks to take from our old life.

Man I don’t want to go to work today, 2nd to last shift ever and my feet are protesting that; as it doesn’t matter anymore, just give them the day off.
No can do feet, it doesn’t fly with the Stella responsibility belief structure which dictates that one can be 3/4’s way dead and if there is no one to fill in you must get back on the chain gang.

3 Comments:

At 10/15/2005 7:11 AM, Blogger Stella Magdalen said...

Great, now I'm tired and nodding off, right after th alarm went off

 
At 10/15/2005 4:08 PM, Blogger Watson Woodworth said...

I find my feet tend to protest the most when the end is well nigh.
I don't dream much but when I do it's mostly about predatory animals and bugs.

 
At 10/16/2005 5:33 PM, Blogger Stella Magdalen said...

I can't tell you how much I am looking forward to not have a standing on my feet job, it's been a looong 5 years. I think it might have robbed me of 10.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home