Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Friday, October 14, 2005

Fierce Honesty


Leave it to Nigel to be my first tag, as he was also the first person to link me.
Im pretty sure the buck stops here though, as I don’t know five other people to tag. But here’s my first meme. (Which I was informed via Nigel’s site rhymes with bream, which I believe is a fish.).
It’s probably also a rare occurrence, as this one interested me, and many of them don’t. So, thanks for picking a good one.

20 Random Things about me

1. I have a REALLY shocking past

2.I don’t like basil, eggplant, okra, scotch, licourice, anise or large amounts of fennel

3. I love children's books

4. I suffer from the heartbreak of psoriasis

5. I actually like strange, strong smells e.g.: far off skunk, fungi, vinegar, ammonia

6. I loathe foot odour

7. I get crazy when people leave dirty, un-rinsed beer bottles around

8. I am addicted to solitaire and have been since about the age of 5

9. I have an overabundance of red and black clothing, including evening gloves

10. I insist on giving my cats titles as opposed to mere names

11. I name all my cars

12. I like to put rocks in my mouth after washing them just to taste them

13. I like a good toothpick

14. Despite appearances, I didn’t fall in love for the first time until I was 19

15. I absolutely adore Indian food

16. I have a thing about hands

17. I have a waist cinching fetish

18. I wish I could draw and paint past the Jr. High level

19. I feel like I could live on buttered toast and milky tea, I’m wrong

20. I have smoked since I was 11

2 Comments:

At 10/14/2005 9:07 PM, Blogger Watson Woodworth said...

I don't even know what fennel is, but I'm a little afraid of it anyway.
My Chevette's name was Marty, my Omni was Bob.

 
At 10/14/2005 9:56 PM, Blogger Stella Magdalen said...

Actually, not generally being one of those kinds of people who say "nothing" but being rather more one of those people who say things like "when I see you (insert behaviour) I feel angry because.....etc.etc." Or else just eeling out completely and never going back, I hadn't actually realized that.
I had sort of figured I could continue getting by on existential hints and general discussions around related topics. Like my lengthy rant on exploited children.
But if I wasn't playing fair then I'll cop to it, and offer up that, among other things, I became a child prostitute at the the age of 13.
And that Fennel tastes like licourice.
My maverick was named Shorty, my beater mercedes Bellisima, my '68 caprice was Doris, my cavalier was Meechelle StubElla, and I'm still working on the saturn but I'm heading towards Squonkmobile.
Don't ask about the cats because REALLY, that's just leap frogging into silly land.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home