Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Oh farfanugle and peanut brittle


Holy Crap was that hard!!!!!!
Well, the paper is written, the sources are gathered, the articles are pasted up, but I had major trouble understanding this MLA style of documentation. But, whatever, I get a chance after turning it in, to fix it according to her advice and since she knows it’s my first research paper EVER I think she’ll get me some help and give me a little slack. I have to say that I think it’s a pretty good paper. But then again what do I really know?
It was really hard to try to juxtapose what I wanted to say to what the main subject was. I think I pulled it off though. Achhh I’m going to be really nervous about this for quite awhile. I don’t turn it in till tomorrow so I've polished it tonight.
It’s 20 pages with cover and appendices, it was meant to be 3 to 6, I mean the main body is 5. Overkill? Yeah of course and meanwhile I have to get a tutor in math, pitiful.

Oh man, Halloween, my favourite. It is really odd that I have invites to some kind of party every day starting Wednesday and going through Sunday. If I make 2 of them that will be quite a feat, for me. There is a third I’d really like to make, they always have bands and a HUGE bonfire. Fire burn, fire good. I have to say that bonfire and Halloween are the absolute perfect combo, it’s all so very neolithic.
I may even have a beverage. Mmm, ehh, maybe. We’ll see.

Oh damn that cat! She is the butter stealingest cat I ever saw. Ya know, she’s almost 16 years old, but does that stop her from getting up on the high counter and stealing the butter? No, it’s as if that just makes it a personal challenge or something.
She’s still climbing the tree to the roof also. I wish she’d stop.
Especially with winter coming up. This winter she will be so very carefully monitored and kept close to the house, we are not having any cat stuck on the roof for any length of time this year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home