Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Friday, October 21, 2005

Yes, I'm a sucker for randomization

Oh all right, I just couldn’t resist this meme where you google your first name plus needs- (And yes, I outright deleted all the ones that linked groove to Stella)

Stella Needs Help!!!

Stella needs to stop crying. why why why why why why why why why why. I want my power sander.

Stella Needs A Com Well No.

Stella needs a job! resolution and management based on a foundation of international relations theory, international law, and political economy.

Stella needs a home of her own with unconditional love. So, please, if you come visit her, ignore the "cattitude" and see the sweet cat inside the diva!

Stella needs more than just food for her to offer her brother and sister

Baby Stella needs to be changed

Stella needs as much social interaction as we can scare up

Stella needs Rachel and Kirsty to help her get the decorations back and make Christmas sparkle once more!

Stella needs urgent medical attention. "I think we need a bigger net."

Stella needs a home ASAP. ...

Stella attributed an increasing number of medication errors to her need

Stella needs to be confident that a fair performance appraisal will be forthcoming

Hotel Stella, Perfect for my needs

You don't necessarily need Lisp to develop STELLA code,

Stella needs more than just friendship to protect her from further assaults by the rapist, who is still at large

Stella needs assistance because she recently sustained

Stella needs a home without children.

Stella needs much more care than that Or will Stella be in the same little rat hole of an apartment in ten years

Stella needs a shoulder to cry on or someone to rail at.

Stella needs to be there for her best friend.

Emma needs Stella so badly

Stella needs another can of wifebeater

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home