Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Saturday, October 22, 2005

Last day 2005, renew, renew

Ermm, last shift at the job, on the one hand I’m extremely glad, on the other it’s saddening.
On the one hand I feel like I don’t need to bath today, what are the they gonna do fire me? On the other hand I’m just dirty and itchy.
On the one hand it’s good to not have to stand there for hours and hours. On the other hand it stinks to have to quit my job because some punk surgeon couldn’t do his right.
On the one hand it will be nice not having to leave the house before the sun is up, on the other hand it was nice always being out walking in the sunrise.
On the one hand I am really tired of that job, on the other hand I love the fella's and will miss them.
Am I now extremely ambivalent? Yes, yes I am.
I have to say that the majority of my customers are totally very cool. But driving downtown a few days ago, I saw one of my least favoured customers ever of all time and that reminded me that having to take shit from scrawny little overly wealthy fucks like him is likely to be in the past now. God, that guy worked my nerve. A classic example of the self entitled neauvou riche’ and most everyone knows how I feel about them. You know this guy would never even have gotten to breed if it hadn’t been for money, so there you go just another example of how it works and doesn’t work.
He should not have had the opportunity, and in a different society wouldn’t have.
He would have been like the stable gimp or something.
Well I can’t spend much, if any, more time thinking on the likes of him because I’m free of him now and I’ll see the people I liked around anyway.
And frankly as the infection has been starting to build on the other side of my guts I know that this is the best thing to do. I just have to get away from the devil wrapping machine.
I think there may be a little something planned as Bassbrotha was acting all goofy and giggly, and saying he was coming in early.
That would seem odd though for this group. I was just gonna buy the cutters pizza for lunch as my gesture. Well we’ll just see then. As I DO go to take a shower.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home