Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Sunday, October 23, 2005

A thousand pardons but,

Ya, OK, sorry, but just really trying to remain focused on the Zora Neale Hurston/Domestic violence midterm paper. I’m almost there. But I even turned down an invite to dinner at The Earle last night, and that my friends is both a damn shame and some serious dedication to homework.
So no blogging for a little bit either.
God, that word, can’t someone come up with a better one?

2 Comments:

At 10/24/2005 3:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still prefer "Shouting Down the Well."

 
At 10/24/2005 8:21 PM, Blogger Stella Magdalen said...

Yup, better and The Dad (coiner of ) still hasn't even looked in this well yet.
We did however discover a cistern in the neighbors yard last week, well ok, I knew it was there but they didn't or forgot.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home