Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

All things Borax


• The bad habit that really demands I wake the hell up and pay attention to reality - putting the kettle on the boil with the whistle spout lifted

• It finally occurred to me to get out my Borax lunch box and use it as -Surprise- a lunch box

• I’m still working on developing sugar free, without evil chems, puddings to take to my friend on chemo

• I want to say hello to my Swedish visitor, cuz my family is from Eskilstuna and I lived with my (distant) cousins in Orebro and Surahamer one summer. Sorry I don’t know how to make umlauts! Or spell in Swedish so well, probably.

• I think it was Emily Dickinson who said something to the effect of “ Bread and water is so easily transformed into tea and toast”

• I so love fall. driving around last late afternoon I was just rubbernecking all around, saying “look at that tree” “Ooh look at the light hitting that one” I will probably really hurt myself craning and snapping my head around.

• I may be really heavily tattooed but I have to admit a huge, huge prejudice against face and neck tattoos. I’m sorry, but I just don’t want to see eggs on plate on the side of your neck.

• I love Rachel Perry products, I’ve used them since I was a teen, they are luxurious and smell fantastic. Tangerine face wash, yumm.

• I really wish I didn’t dwell on negative things and encounters like I do, just replaying stuff over and over and over.

• I get to pick up my new boots today, thanks to Lizardbreath

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home