Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Today’s blood sugar dream

We had been being chased through some strange town ending up in the co-op where, thinking we were safe, we began to make dinner plans.
So we were sitting around a table at the Aut Bar, up on the grassy hill, and we see that a gunman is drawing a bead on us from down below. There's nothing to be done, he’s got a high powered rifle, so everyone freezes and waits to see who he’s gunning for. He shoots and everyone is looking at themselves to see if they’ve been hit. I’m looking at everyone and seeing no blood anywhere I start laughing and try to say “Haha he missed” Except it’s me, and I’ve been shot in the face and when I say haha blood comes spurting out of my mouth.
The next sequence is me laying calmly on the ground telling them don’t bother to call an ambulance I’m just not that attached to being here, and trying to dictate my will to my sister and make sure I say I love you to everyone while pieces of my mouth keep falling out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home