Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Monday, October 31, 2005

wE dOn ned knoe edjiCashoN

Crap, I really, really, really, want to skip school today. I just do not feel like dealing it. I am deep in the throes of the midterm blahs. It’s the math and bio dilemma. Sucking at both, I just don’t feel like facing it. Existential angst? No, it feels pretty stential.
Bah humbug, I suppose I just have to get in the shower.
Grrr poo shite blah bite me blechh rrraghh foo mung crud gucchhh
God. Am I secretly 12 or what?
Heh heh, I just had to teach the spellcheck foo, poo, and mung.
Ahhh. The little things.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home