Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Sunday, November 06, 2005

so tired, eyes closing

I just, among other things, cleaned my laptop. While I cleaned her, (notice the all new genderization), it occurred to me that she needs a name. I’m thinking Arabella.
I'm fond of the the Bella names. I used to have a car named Bellisima.

Later:

I think I’m seeing and examining one of the upper boundaries of my obsessions. I went to cut up the old towels for rags, and I’m finding it too difficult to cut up “perfectly good” towels. The problem being that they really aren’t and I’m just being annoying to myself.

Later:

You know what tastes really weird? Wrigley’s MintDoubleSpear.
I mixed up 2 sticks in my purse and it’s a whole new realm of gum flavour.

Way later:

A reminder to check out the bottom 99 link on the right, and listen to my band

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home