Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

I will not freak out and I will not cry


So I just really started to divine what the various transfer agreements between colleges and particularly U-M are REALLY saying and (A) I was not at all understanding them, and was not given adequate information when I’ve spoken to various really nice, but apparently misinformed counselors. (B) I never had to take any math at all probably. (C) If I actually do want to go straight to U-M I need 55 credits not 30 (D) I've been taking the "wrong" music classes but I'm really glad I can now play the piano.

Mr. Science suggests that I actually might want to consider doing the undergrad work at Eastern, it's cheaper, smaller and not as much bullshit.
I’m trying to take this philosophically and just say to myself “it’s all good”. I am learning and I’ll get there one way or the other but I see that I need to go back to The Center for the Continuing Education of Women and get a much firmer grasp on what the hell is actually going on here. Fuck. This is going to be WAY harder than I ever conceived. I did not realize I needed to find a class in learning how to understand rules, requirements and what reading 70 million forms correctly actually entails. God I hate beauracracies

2 Comments:

At 11/16/2005 4:41 PM, Blogger Watson Woodworth said...

Precisely why I'm still a factory worker.
For as long as I can be one.
Also I still don't know what else I would want to do.

 
At 11/16/2005 5:48 PM, Blogger Stella Magdalen said...

It can be intensely frustrating, but I'm just determined to muddle through, somehow.......
I couldn't even work my way up through the rank and file so this was as good an option as any.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home