Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

So how crazy is she?

Pretty crazy.
As I was cutting and prepping veggies I heard them bubbling and gurgling. So I told them all about how wonderful it would be to be grokked in fullness by the good folk who were going to eat them. And about how that was a goodness.

Later after they were cooking, they were still talking to me. I looked closer and realized it was air escaping from the coffee thermos.

2 Comments:

At 11/23/2005 7:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the bird was fantastic.
the crunions were fantastic.
the stuffing was fantastic.
the gravy was fantastic.
at a certain point, I was so full with these four wonderful items, I couldn't even recall what else I was eating last night.
everyone was so kind about my failure to cook the green beans and the finish up the acorn squash.
it was a perfect piglet and pooh thanksgiving, thanks to you, m'dear.
love
lizardbreath

 
At 11/24/2005 10:48 AM, Blogger Stella Magdalen said...

Thanks pal. It was nice, your kid is such a stitch.
Do I see you tonite at Dali's?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home