Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Friday, May 26, 2006

Roly poly fishheads

I’ve had occasion lately to notice how extremely weird many medicines smell.
The Glipizide smells sweet, dank and woody. The Metformin smells of fish and paint thinner. The antibiotic Keflex smells like frosting and beer.

I’m back at that sick of being sick place. But I think the fever helped my performance/recording tonight. Since we have a rule of sober practices it was like a bonus buzz which was really fun to play around with on the more psychedelic material. I was all woozy and spaced out. I could be wrong about how cool I sounded but I’m listening to the playback and still liking it. Of course I’m still in the same altered state.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home