Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Whoa


Now that’s just weird. I dreamed last night that I met the author of Suspect Device, Greg Peters. We were at a club or a party or similar occasion. I looked at him and said “you know, you don’t look like a singing pot roast” I was also confused, because while I recognized him, he was not who I had thought he was.

See, it’s confusing because I think I must have met him back in the day as we know all the same people, must have been at the same parties and shows etc. But I cannot for the life of me put a face to the name.

And the guy who showed up in my dream claiming to be him most certainly was not.

And it’s just weird that I have bloggers showing up in my dreams now, taking other peoples faces and putting them on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home