Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Just getting started

I just made a first pass at another thing that’s been plogging the psyche for a couple months. I haven’t really opened my mail since apparently sometime in May. So I just went through the giant avalanching pile that I had at least collected together in one spot and did the initial sort and toss. Which resulted in a grocery bags worth of recycling and imminent shredding.

One good thing about the making of the intensely painful decisions, is that it gives you perspective on your other levels of discomfort. And the concept that no matter how painful and uncomfortable things are they just have to be done and gotten through. You can’t just wait for most things to resolve themselves because they either won’t at all, or will just become increasingly painful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home