Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Wah....

Very strange and inauspicious start to my longest, hardest school day of the week.
Woke up sobbing. Had a very bad dream. Never had that crying thing occur before though. No details here as I don’t need the people I don’t like analyzing me through that. But it sure generated a plethora of earworms.
Woke Up Laughing - The Selector
Reasons - Earth, Wind and Fire
Mercy Seat - Nick Cave
There were a couple others but the activity already engaged in has either polluted them or pushed them back into the recesses. Woke Up Laughing is the strongest/loudest one. The EWF was something I was actually singing at one point in the dream.

It’s nice to find kittens snuggling you at a time like that. Especially the Naan-ster, it turns out my instincts about him were right, he is a very sweet, loving and dreadfully beautiful boy.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home