Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Friday, January 19, 2007

What made me cry today

I Can Hear You
By
They Might Be Giants


I can hear you
Just barely hear you
I can just barely hear you

This is a warning
step away from the car
This car is protected by viper

Guess where I am
I’m calling from the plane
I’ll call you when I get there

You won’t hear a buzz
but I’m buzzing you in
I’m buzzing you in

What’s your order?
I can supersize that
Please bring your car around

I can hear you
just barely hear you
I can just barely hear you

(I suppose it might not seem as sad without the sad tuba....
and incidentally that TMBG song I was searching for a few weeks ago?
The one about "will make you go insane?" It's called "The Spiraling Shapes".)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home