Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Lists

Apparently I have switched my focus from writing to reading. However I’ve got to get back in the saddle as I have three major writing projects on the summer burner. I have really enjoyed the several weeks of reading a novel a day though. Nothing like being sick for an excuse to just lay around munching down the mind candy. Lot’s of John MacDonald and children’s books, but I never finished The Prince which is a day overdue now.

I’m back to thinking about Blake, Tolstoy and Swedenborg, their manias and visions and am hoping to squooze in some more research on TLE now that I’m thinking about it again. But my list of summer tasks grows each day and I’m not making much counter strikes on the scratching the finished ones off as of yet.

I am back on the blood sugar efforts as well as having got myself down to one black tea bag a day and no chocolate for a couple weeks now. I’ve also gotten the smokes back down to 18 per day. Having trouble getting beyond that yet. Been sounding very Sylvia Simon lately.

First order of business is triune: Get the hole in my stomach healed, get ready for a big garage sale beginning of June and get the Elder program up to par.
In between all of that I have to try to get going on finding some money for school next year as well as get admitted somewhere. Those are the big ticket items.
The rest is the perpetual house chores and I’m hoping to garden.
Now that I don’t have to do crap like writing 12 page papers, I hope to get more of this sort of writing done as well as I’ve set myself a goal of 20 new songs over the summer. I have 2 half written so far.

All right, that’s a start. I'll get back to you with something profound when I get it put together. I’d say I’m getting stronger everyday but I see where that gets me.....

Labels: , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 5/16/2007 12:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

UBU ROI
yo Stella! Yeah, I do think that MORE than a small percentage of these "supernatural" experience have an actual, outside trigger, but I also think that the way they are interpreted is in a large degree culturally derived, i.e. in the past they would see angels or gods when we see aliens. Also regarding your first point, I just read that Neil young used to have seizures on stage at Buffalo Springfield gigs!
5/16/2007 12:31 PM
(http://radiofreeubu.spaces.live.com/)

 
At 5/16/2007 1:28 PM, Blogger mistur. macsmoth said...

herro

yo stella haha i speeks like ofer comentur haha this wey funn tuo comnent on yur blogers i an alien from china. i just use usa man nam to confus yu so kno telling georgy bush guy. yu keep seecret. mi no belive god good. lucyfurr good. i sacrise stuph lik littl bunnies witch i gowj witch pointy stik thing den i chop leg oph to eat for luntch den i bern littl bunnie witch i nam tem lik usa man nam dont kno wi i nam heem for i just sacrifise him afther o vell

mi sae goobi

 
At 5/16/2007 4:31 PM, Blogger Stella Magdalen said...

UBU - Yep thats my focus, on how the prevalent cultural symbolism manifests in the visions. The interesting thing about Blake is that I (so far) find that he did not have the documented seizures that people like Tolstoy, Swedenborg, Hildegarde and others in that same generalized group had. Which is why I am interested in trying to find out more about TLD as opposed to TLE as I myself had something I believe to have been TLD for over 15 years and yet never had a "regular" seizure but still believed I was under attack from vampires as that was my area of interest at the time.
I never heard that about Neil Young. I had to be convinced recently that he was an OK guy. I had heard he was some kind of Reagonite and had crossed him off my list years ago. Then someone last year convinced me I had him pegged incorrectly. So apparently there is much I don't know about Mr. Young

Mr. M - you are very goofy. I don't think you eat bunnies at all. In fact I'm betting you have a weak spot for kitties and small children and I don't think it's in your belly.
I suspect that the ratio of communist Chinese satanists in Royal Oak, it's environs or nearby libraries, is slim to none.
See this is why I told you that getting a stat counter is fun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home