Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Friday, May 25, 2007

Showbiz

AM earworm: Something In The Air - Thunderclap Newman
No big shock as this is our cover du jour for our upcoming show, yep I said upcoming show. Despite the fact that I decided at my last attempt at a small soiree that I apparently can never plan anything ever or I will end up with a 103 fever. (Similar to my HS graduation when I ended up in surgery 3 days later), we have actually scheduled a something. Noon, July 7th at the Liberty Plaza Park opening for Mr. Largebeat. (Southwest corner of Division & Liberty St.’s here in lovely downtown Ann Arbor.) Other than the trepidation about weather I love out door shows. I can smoke at will, very little boozy factor, little doinksters can come and they always dance, it’s just good stuff.
So ya’ll come down cuz as usual it’s a rare, rare spectacle.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home