Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Monday, June 25, 2007

Again? But that trick never works....

Had another, last thing before waking, dream of a close friend dying. It was a very peaceful and auspicious death. Many flowers and gardens involved. Everyone behaving in a calm and serene manner. Things being dealt with in a respectful, equitable fashion. The one very odd note was that they died sleeping in a car on a trip and the person who had been driving brought the car round so I could look at the corpse. They hadn’t moved it even though it was several days later. That was a little strange.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home