Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Gigantor


I am the garden destructor. I do not plant the garden (yet) but I ream and reap the wild weeds. So far this year I have filled 3 compost trash cans and 10 compost bags with yankings and prunings. I am in opposition to the evil invasive honeysuckle. I have encroached upon the neighboring lands in my quest to limit it’s domain. Even the gorgeous but insane forsythia has felt the brunt of my curtailment. Soon, very soon I will spread the lovely lilac, the inimitable iris and plant the peony of destiny in all their destined places. I am slating all around the fire pit, (oops, I mean euphemism BBQ). I am pleased to relate that it is lily world yet again.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home