Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Saturday, June 02, 2007

All day earworm -

Raped and Freezing - Alice Cooper, which constantly blends into Jump - Van Halen.
It’s something about when he says “I think I’ve got a live one” which sounds like “I might as well jump”.
Oddly, another song off (I think) the same Cooper album, “Be My Lover” always blends in my head (and at parties where you can jam) with “Sweet Jane”. I have pissed off (in a friendly way) Art Tendler more times than I can count when he’ll start playing interminable “Sweet Jane” and I get bored and turn it into Cooper.

P.S. I am also going to hereby boldly admit that dammit, I like Van Halen. Real Van Halen that is.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home