Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Monday, June 18, 2007

“Gamin’ On Ya”

So does anyone know what the deal is with this “Blog Shares” game? I find it really odd. It’s both gratifying and nerve-wracking to be included. (Really dumb, as it’s completely meaningless). I think it feels like a judgment issue. Like strangers are looking and evaluating. Which of course is stupid because that is exactly what happens all the time when someone comes in looking for Diana Rigg, or why keflex smells, or funklips, or self abuse which are the most common searches. Most people are here 0 seconds. Why doesn’t that make me feel judged? And even though you are valued not by content but by incoming links. I have done the “what are you worth” meme/quiz thing and it turns out my blog is worth more than I am. So in the spirit of being both weirded out and titillated by this phenomena please feel free to link me if you haven’t already, it increases my value.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 6/19/2007 10:36 AM, Blogger Watson Woodworth said...

But like the-King-and-the-land, you and the Swim Club are one.
So it's just making you taller.

 
At 6/19/2007 3:43 PM, Blogger Stella Magdalen said...

Does that mean I'm going to have to ritualistically have myself sacrificed next spring so something fertile can grow? Or maybe I get to wait for a young supplanter to show up and spill my blood on the land and bed my Queen. Hmmm wonder who gets to be the lucky Queen?

 
At 6/22/2007 5:36 PM, Blogger barry schorfhaar said...

no ritual sacrifice is required
if you simply poop on the ground...

HAPPY DAISIES WILL GROW!

--barry

 
At 6/22/2007 10:13 PM, Blogger Stella Magdalen said...

Hmm, I wonder if that's why a patch of daisies suddenly popped up on my easement this year!

Now why do we suppose I also have sudden, mystery, poppies? (Bizarre pink and white ones at that.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home