Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Yusef

Dreamed this morning that one of my close friends committed suicide for no clear reason. We watched a video tape of the whole thing. It was surreal. And the earworm was that Cat Steven’s song from “Harold & Maude” (I don’t know the actual title but it’s basically the main theme) “If you want to sing out sing out.” Something to that extent.
I find it really strange to dream that and I hope it’s not some portent of something really shocking coming my way.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 6/11/2007 6:11 PM, Blogger Watson Woodworth said...

Not from me.
I'm fairly normal as I go.

 
At 6/11/2007 6:47 PM, Blogger Stella Magdalen said...

Well if it comes it will come wearing robin's egg blue and black. That's what she was wearing in the video and it was really striking.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home