Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Sunday, June 03, 2007

Rockin’ the Mock

Last year Dali planted a mock orange bush for me. He kept asking what I wanted in the yard and most of my desires can’t be met in this climate. I suppose I could resort to an indoor lemon tree, but I’m betting I’d kill it. I’d also like an almond tree, I don’t think that’s do-able either. And the weeping plum in my imagination? Well I’m not sure it actually exists on this plane.
So this year the mock is bigger and covered with flowers. They’re dropping now but man oh man was it bliss and de-lish for the last 3 or 4 days. We used to have a big ass one in Ithaca. At least it looked so to my small child self. The scent is amazing. Subtle but oh so incredible. They’re somewhat old fashioned so you won’t have the opportunity often but if you ever run across one in bloom sit yourself down and just bathe in it awhile.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home